This afternoon I put it to myself to rebuild an applet from scratch based off a picture I made a while a go (and posted on this site) - Colourful Spiral. So, sort of in its honour I made a live version that you can play around with on the web.
- Buttons 1-5 change the drawing style
- 'i' alternates drawing inwards, or outwards.
- 's' enabled/disables smoothing. Smoothing looks better.
- + and - increase and decrease the detail. Try reducing it down to the minimum.
- 'f' tabs between fill+stroke mode, fill only mode and stroke only mode.
I also made some pre rendered samples: (<a href="applets/colourfulSpira/l* diumColourfulSpirals.png">mediumColourfulSpirals.png</a><Wink>