Work Completed in 1055
- Dumped a lot (A LOT) of stuff.
- Finished high-quality iron plate mail for all my soldiers.
- Setup half of the bedrooms.
- Started ice melting phase 3.
Outline for 1056
- Finish workshops.
- More dumping.
- More stockpile management.
- Start permanent farms and dining room.
- For some reason I didn't get one single caravan this year. This is frustrating because I am in need of wood (as always), leather, and cloth. This might be because I got 2 sieges this year, right at the start of summer and autumn.
- I have dumped literally thousands of narrow clothes and rocks into magma this year.
- I have several champions now with high-quality armour thanks to my armoursmith going legendary after a mood. My weapons are still pretty lousy, so I will be continuing to train my weaponsmith.
High quality glacial water to be bottled up and sold for a thousand time its worth! - Charrat
There are 21 comments for this map series, last post 2009-11-27
SHIFT + Key doubles keyboard scroll rate.
Do you only see a blank space?
[x] This map viewer uses the new ByteArray features only available with the newest version of Flash 9. Please update your player in order to view this map.
Don't have Flash?
You can download the compressed map file: 2008-07/charrat-Abbeytunneled-region1-spr-1058-1058-0.fdf-map but you will need the .NET version of SL's DF Map Compressor to convert to the .PNG image format.