Work Completed in 1056
- Started permanent metal and glassworks.
- Prepared to melt more water.
- Made more obsidian furnature for nobles.
Outline for 1057
- Finish furnishing all bedrooms.
- Finish setting up new workshops.
- Continue dumping needless stone and items.
- Continue smoothing out interior levels.
- Turn bottom level of the fortress into a reservoir.
- Playing this fortress is becoming more and more difficult; the game is stuck at 10-15 FPS and completeing a single year is proving to be quite time-consuming. I am leaving the temperature off whenever possible, and locking up all my animals.
- I have *way* too much junk cluttering up my fortress. I will start dumping excess furniture to reduce storage needs; I can't make bins fast enough!
How quaint! =)
It might be overrun with criminals soon enough; a couple of my nobles have mandated adamantine items, and a couple dwarves have been punished so far. I will shortly be using some captured gobins to eliminate the more... unreasonable nobles. - Charrat
There are 21 comments for this map series, last post 2009-11-27
SHIFT + Key doubles keyboard scroll rate.
Do you only see a blank space?
[x] This map viewer uses the new ByteArray features only available with the newest version of Flash 9. Please update your player in order to view this map.
Don't have Flash?
You can download the compressed map file: 2008-06/charrat-Abbeytunneled-region1-1057-13.fdf-map but you will need the .NET version of SL's DF Map Compressor to convert to the .PNG image format.