Sovereign Nation of Pacea
Created by Hraedrano R.G. Azelendor
Size: 277 kb USy Rating: 3
My review:This well mannered startrek-ish fleet has been around for quite a long time now.
Theres plenty of detail on the ships, for an SE4 fleet, but I think some of the ships are too similar. Overall its a bit dull, too much greyness. The carriers are too much like each other, and some of the spherical additions to the transports are a bit cheap.
The troop though, have to be my favourite part of the fleet, they just look so cool.
An averagely good fleet, but nothing that really stands out. Just neat well rounded production value.
Production Notes:The Sovereign Nation of Pacea uses the Aquilae AI which was optimized
to play without starting tech, and to play with all the tech available from the start,
without use of medium or high bonus. The AI with high Research Skills and knowledge
in the Temporal Manipulations.
It was made using Moray 3.3, rendered using Povray.
- To General Vaughn for his contributions to Space Empires * Building the original
Space Empires community.
- To Lord Kodos for his suggestions.
- To John Beech for giving me the idea to update my race styles one last time.
- To creator of the RacePicture, thanks for making it!
- To Kevin Arisa who made the original explosions which I modified for this race style.
- To Master Belasarius, who wrote the AI's use din this race
|Light Carrier||Carrier||Heavy Carrier||Colony Ship|
|Satellite||Space Station||Battle Station||Starbase|
|Small Transport||Medium Transport||Large Transport||Mine|
|Small Fighter||Medium Fighter||Large Fighter||Fighter Group|
|Small Troop||Medium Troop||Large Troop||Drone|
|Small Weap-plat.||Medium Weap-plat.||Large Weap-plat.||Fleet|
|Satellite Group||Mine Group||Race Portrait||Race Emblem|